Dress To Kill
Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Last month’s event was filled with 250 of NYC’s best dressed individuals anticipating spring fashion
This month's event we will be Dressing to Kill!!!
(215 WEST 40th ST | New York, NY 10018..Between 7th & 8th avenue)
1. Ladies no sneakers, no pants (unless pants are part of a suit ensemble)
2. No tights/leggings/flats (a few of you have slipped in) but now it doesn’t matter how pretty you are doesn’t matter if it’s your birthday ... & we don’t fall for puppy dog eyes
3. Guys sorry no sneakers ... no hats.... no baggy jeans ... I can totally recommend you to some parties that allow you to be as urban as you want to be ... just not here sorry
4. We are not shooting a reality show! NO ratchet behavior!
5. HAVE FUN!... mingle around, smile , dance ... introduce yourself to people ... this is a no pressure environment LADIES don’t eye roll a guy trying to dance and FELLAS don’t hawk over the ladies ...
We named the party ladies prefer gentleman for a reason....
Music By: DJ Kaos & DJ True Blends
Doors open at 10:30pm
With spring in full effect, this is the perfect time to showcase your fashion sense. Bring your A game, show come color, dare to be different!
The music is promised to keep you moving all night. Come out and be a part of something spectacular.
With the signature Ladies Prefer Gentlemen event we abide by a very strict dress code:
For more information contact:
Mike Mogul: 347-528-9006