Dr. Shi Xuemin's Stroke Rehab Acupuncture (XNKQ) w Atsuki Maeda PART 2
Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Dr. Shi Xuemin's Stroke Rehab Acupuncture (XNKQ) Part 2.
Atsuki Maeda will be teaching additoonal techniques in the XNKQ Stroke Rehab protocol as taught by Dr. Shi Xuemin.
This class is open to those who took Dr. Shi Xuemin's Stroke Rehab Acupuncture (XNKQ) Part 1 with Atsuki Madea.
Topics to be covered:
Seminar #2 will cover…
-Review of the standard protocol
- Additional prescriptions and needling techniques for complications in post-stroke patients such as:
- Dyslalia & Aphagia (Difficulty swallowing)
- Central Facial Palsy
- Shoulder pain & Subluxation (partial dislocation)
- Drop foot & Inversion of foot
- Hearing Impairment
- Dysuria (Difficulty in urination)
- Urinary incontinence
- Decubitus (Pressure sore, Bed sore)
- Supplemental scalp acupuncture
- Electrical stimulation & cupping method
- Herbal Formula
- How to apply those points and keys of successful treatment of stroke patients and more!
NCCAOM 12 PDAs (pending)