Get the inside view on downtown living! Buy advance tickets to tour 10 buildings, all in one afternoon.
CHECK IN: All attendees must visit the registration site, AS220, 115 Empire Street, before continuing on to the other tour stops! In order to gain access to other buildings, you must check in and pick up your wristband!
TOUR: Visit these participating properties:
- 903 (903 Providence Place)
- Arcade Providence (65 Weybosset Street)
- Avalon at Center Place (50 Park Row West)
- Conrad building (385 Westminster Street)
- George C. Arnold building (94-100 Washington Street)
- Merchants Bank building (20 Westminster Street)
- The Promenade (255 Promenade Street)
- Providence G (100 Dorrance Street)
- Regency Plaza (OneRegencyPlaza)
- Westminster Lofts: Kinsley building (330 Westminster Street)
- Westminster Lofts: Peerless building (150 Union Street)
The tour programs will feature maps, guiding you to walk or bike the route at your own place, checking out the one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants along the way. Free shuttle service and Sol Chariots pedicab rides will also be provided.
PARKING: We encourage you to walk, bike, or park at one of the participating lots, which will offer discounted rates that day. Keep in mind, payment at on-street parking meters is enforced on Saturdays.
TICKETS: Buy tickets in advance here for $6. (Children under the age of 12 do not need tickets). Advance sales will end at 6 PM on Friday, October 16th. After that, they'll be available for $10 at AS220 on the day of the tour. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Providence Art Windows program, which exhibits juried art installations in gallery windows and underutilized retail spaces.
MORE INFO: Visit downtownprovidence.com for details, or email Joelle Kanter at The Providence Foundation. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to learn about what's happening downtown!
Thank you to our generous supporters: Buy Local RI, New Harvest Coffee Roasters, People's Power & Light, Regency Plaza, Union Studio Architecture & Community Design, Yelp, and Zipcar!
Have questions about Downtown Providence Living Tour?
Contact Providence Downtown Improvement District