DOVE Empowerment Ministries Presents: Wailing Women Win Prayer Breakfast
Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
Houston, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pastor Cassandra Scott, Turning Point Faith Ministries and Author of Created2Produce
Mistress of Ceremony
Leah Holder, Founder of Going Higher Ministries and Author of No Trespassing: I'm God's Property
This annual community service event is held to honor survivors of sexual assault and human trafficking. We have two local women residential centers that will send women to be showered with seeds of love, encouragement and gifts. In addition, five women victims will receive a day spa and beauty makeover from local salons and boutiques that have partnered with us on this event.
Special Honorees Of DOVE "I'm A Survivor" Award 2013:
Misty Standmire Lisa Ricardo Loranda Thomas
LaShanna Leonard Sheryl Roberts LaTarsha Preciado
And Many Many More!!!!!
There is something special we think would be great for you. We have a special V.I.P. opportunity for you, if you act quickly. That's right, when you partner with DOVE for this event, you claim our V.I.P. status with these privileged benefits:
- Priority seating, right up front!
- Special opportunity to minister at one of our outreach events or workshops!
- Special luncheon with our founder, leadership team, coaches and other V.I.P's!
- Opportunity to be featured in our monthly newsletter, ministry blog, andFacebook page as a V.I.P.!
- Your business or non-profit organization will be highlighted at our teal carpet photo ops!
- Vendor opportunity at the event
- Win-Win networking opportunity for both our organizations to obtain new clients.
WOW, that's a lot of advertising and promotion for you for your donation of only $100!
We assure you that your generous donation is a 100% charitable tax donation as we are a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. Proceeds from this breakfast will go towards our seed money down-payment for our DOVE Empowerment Recovery Center for Women and Girls. A safe place designed for the specific needs of those suffering from violence and addictions.
Please help us by sending a check in favor of DOVE Empowerment Ministries, P.O. Box 722338, Houston, TX 77272.
If you have any questions please contact 832-323-DOVE(3683) or email our chairpersons, Jeneba Wint at email@example.com or Cynthia Dismuke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doves Love and Kingdom Blessings!