San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA OR MASTERCARD
- 7:00 – 8:00am: Registration
- 8:00am: Walk and Run Begins
- $45 per person
- CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY (We accept VISA or MasterCard)
- SORRY, NO CHECKS
For more information on the location, go here.
VENDORS & SPONSORS Unloading/Loading Information:
From 9th Ave and Lincoln Boulevard, south side of Golden Gate Park
Turn into the park (go North) on road across from 9th Avenue, this is Martin Luther King Drive (MLK Dr), and travel past these 5 roads on the Right as you travel north, and then West on MLK:
1) Martin Luther King that comes from in from the Right, which goes past Big Rec baseball fields
2) Nancy Pelosi Dr., which goes South of the Academy of Science
3) the entrance to the Academy of Science, road is one-way north, on Right side of the Road
4) Tea Garden Drive, which goes by the De Young Museum, this is one way south (you couldn't turn if you tried)
5) The exit form Stow Lake onto MLK, this is also one way south, so you can't turn either
6) Road going north into Stow Lake, Stow Lake Drive, Right turn
Drive around Stow Lake to the Boat House on the North Side of the Lake. If you keep going past the Boat House you will see metal gates straight ahead of you. Ask monitor at the gate to let you through, drive into this N/S road, stop when you reach Kennedy Drive (cones across the road), unload your stuff and walk to meadow immediately to the Left of that point, drop off, then turn around and park on the other side of the metal barricades behind you, and then park on the LEFT side of the road, away from the coned lane that is off of the curb of the road around the lake (this is for the run!)
From 19th Avenue and Lincoln Blvd.
Going North on 19th-- (once it's in the park it's called Crossover Dr)
Just inside the park, after crossing Lincoln Blvd, make the first Right turn, this is Martin Luther King Dr. (MLK), travel about a half mile and then turn Left into Stow Lake Drive (it's the first Left possible), follow directions in the paragraph immediately above "Drive abound Stow Lake to the Boat House..."
Going South on 19th (it's actually Crossover Drive at this point, and enters the park at Park Presidio and Fulton Ave to the North)
Drive into the Park from the north at Park Presidio and Fulton Ave, follow the curves in the road that go eventually, south and run into 19th Ave. At the last Right turn before exiting the Park, at MLKing Dr, turn Rt into the park (you can't turn Left, which is where you want to get to). Do a 360 turn inside the park, there are stop signs to help you with this. Then just drive straight ahead across Crossover Drive to MLK on the East side of the road. Then follow directions from Going North on 19th (above) to get to Stow Lake Drive
If you have questions, look at a Google Map, find Stow Lake and get to the Boathouse on the North side of the lake, you will be almost there!