Free introduction to internet marketing for Local Businesses & Organizations
Overwhelmed by the vast world of Internet marketing? Don’t have a big marketing department or budget?
The Whole Brain Group can help with its Donuts and Search Marketing Basics seminar! This no-charge group session will give you an overview of search engine marketing, including search engine optimization, paid search advertising, and social media. You will have the chance to pose questions and we'll talk at whatever level is comfortable for the people that show up. At our Donuts and Search Engine Marketing seminar, you'll learn such things as:
- What is search marketing and how can it help me
- Is "natural"/"organic" search really free?
- What is the relative time for a return on investment in SEO, PPC and Social Media?
- How can I turn web visitors into customers?
- Why is my website not getting much search engine traffic?
- How should I plan for and budget for search marketing efforts?
Donuts, coffee, and search marketing experts provided. Sessions are 9:00 am – 10:30am.
The session is free but registration is required as space is limited.
This workshop used to be hosted by our partner Pure Visibility, but has been moved to our offices as of January 2011.
The Whole Brain Group
The Whole Brain Group specializes in helping companies use inbound & digital marketing techniques like blogging, social media, and email marketing to drive website traffic and generate leads online. We work with growing companies who want to scale their marketing without scaling their overhead by hiring a large in-house team. Learn more at http://www.thewholebraingroup.com.