We're doing it Jamaica style 'Mon!
4 nights / 5 days
August 7-11, 2013
Join us in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for five days of nothing but pure, unadulterated fun!
- 4 nights & 5 days at Sandals Grande Riviera
- Round-trip, non-stop flight from Charlotte, NC to Montego Bay
- Transfers to and from the Montego Bay airport
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 15 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks and Beringer® wines
- Five full-service bars including their signature swim-up pool bar
- Unlimited land and water sports including scuba diving
- Red Lane Spa (services extra)
- Seven pools and 22 whirlpools, plus a separate scuba pool
- Live entertainment
- All tips & gratuities
- And much more...
*Sandals is a couples only resort; therefore, each room has one king bed.
- $150 per person deposit due at time of booking
- Balance due on or before June 21, 2013
How to book:
- Submit your booking request by clicking on the 'Register' button above.
- Click here to complete the secure credit card authorization form.
- Once your information has been received, your reservation will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- This is an "adults-only" trip
- A passport is required. For information on how to obtain a passport, visit: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
- Travel insurance is available for an additional cost of $79 per person. Although optional, this coverage is strongly encouraged.
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
The purpose of Plans of Elegance extends far beyond simply selling travel and planning events. The services provided are about the restoration of the family unit, enhancement of relationships, the rekindling of the marriage unit, and the revitalization and rejuvenation of the human spirit.
These things are often accomplished when individuals are removed from their comfort zones and gather in unfamiliar places and territories to engage in new and meaningful experiences and to connect in ways previously unexplored.
When you allow Plans of Elegance to service your travel and event planning needs, know that it is done from a heart filled with gratitude, great passion and a strong love for the well-being of your entire existence.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner