Doctoral Program Information Meeting 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (PDT)
Doctoral Program Information Meeting
Monday, April 7th, 2014
University Library, Special Events Room, 4th Floor
Is a Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership one of YOUR Goals?
- A unique doctoral program focused on transforming schools, outstanding teacher leaders, as well as school and district-level administrators.
- A program designed for working professionals to be completed in three years, year round.
- Friday evening and Saturday classes on alternating weekends in a cohort-based model.
- An emphasis on leadership for equity, diversity, and social justice.
- Support for the dissertation from day one to completion.
- A pragmatic approach to learning with application in the workplace including partnerships with local school districts.