"Do or Delegate: Knowing When to Hire"
As a business owner, you must wear many different business functional hats in order to address the many business needs required to keep your business operational and successful.
Please brown bag your lunch and join us for the April 2013 luncheon workshop to explore and discover:
· What business functional hats does your present business requires
· What hats you must or should wear
· Who can you get to wear some of the business hats resting on your business shelf
· How will you afford to have others wear your hats
· Why you may need different hats in future years
Andy Shulick of Metamorphosis Management Consulting, LLC will be your workshop facilitator. Having many years of experience in a world-wide corporation and starting his own company in 2004, he has experienced many of the business challenge you are experiencing and has experienced the challenges of a large corporation which you may hope to experience as your business grows.
When & Where
Our Mission is to cultivate new and emerging businesses that contribute to the economic vitality of Chesterfield County through job creation and capital investment by providing:
- Synergistic environment
- Management guidance
- Customized advisory services
- Access to business resources
- Flexible office space and shared administrative services
The Center can provide you with the opportunity to start and grow your business in a supportive, cost effective and professional environment within an approximately 50,000 square foot building, consisting of office, manufacturing/warehouse and storage space.
Contact us for more information about our services and how we can help!