Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This is a free community event hosted by soon-to-be graduate students in the Wholistic Nutrition Program who wanted to share with the community the concept that healthy choices do not need to be time consuming, complicated, or expensive.
Healthy snacks will be served, and raffle prizes awarded!
Look forward to these table topics:
- Breakfast!: beyond the cereal bowl
- Medicinal Remedies: from the kitchen
- Cultured Living: making ferments at home
- Spring Teas & Tinctures: to rejuvenate and restore
- Snacks with a Punch: nutrient-dense snacks on the go
- Simple Condiments: no need to run to the store anymore
- Let's Get Nutty: make your own nut milks, creams, and butters
- Holistic Health Education Options: The Wellspring School's programs & classes
This is an open house event, so arrive anytime, watch some demos, try some samples, ask questions, enjoy healthy homemade snacks, and pick up some information on how you can do these things at home... simply!
Your mind and body will thank you for it.