Divorce Options - What you need to know about divorce
An informational workshop open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce
- Hear about mediation, collaboration and other alternatives to help you avoid court.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce: a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
$45 at the door
For questions about the program:
Call (707) 523-0570
Go to http://www.collaborativecouncil.org/divorceoptions.html
Save This Event
When & Where
Collaborative Council of the Redwood Empire (CCRE)
CCRE is a group of professionals interested in avoiding court battles and power struggles to resolve conflicts. The group consists of family, probate and civil attorneys, mental health professionals, financial planners and others professionals.
Learn more at http://www.CollaborativeCouncil.org