Diversity Workshops 2013-14
Leadership for Diversity Inclusion:
A One-Day Workshop
- Interact in a positive, high energy hands-on approach
- Identify and affirm the rich layers of diversity in the group
- Understand the impact of oppressive behaviors and attitudes on oneself and others
- Practice practical interpersonal skills that empower effective leaders and allies
- Promote the creation of a more inclusive environment in which everyone wants to belong.
This is not “just another diversity workshop,” this is a campus-wide program to promote community building. In NCBI, we have a heart for reaching out to others and a commitment to our own life-long learning. We are a supportive and inclusive campus community.
All workshops are facilitated by UNI members who have completed three days of training and are certified by the National Coalition Building Institute (ncbi.org).
*Please note that those registering for a workshop must be committed to attend the full day workshop.