Boyz II Men Is Coming To Rhode Island! The Single Ladies Cafe Wants To Send 2 Lucky Event Attendees to the Concert!
Known for their popular public access television talk show, The Single Ladies Cafe debuts a new live talk series; The Single Ladies Cafe POP-UP! The Divas In Pink POP-UP announcement marks the brand's first series event in their fall 2013 re-launch. With future plans for a You Tube broadcast to over 6,000 collective social media fans and 20,000 audience viewers, the POP-UP is sure to be an audience favorite. POP-UP events are live appearance events, filmed on-location at both local and national venues, featuring boutiques, entertainment venues, restaurants, unique small businesses, city events and other places of interest. Each ticketed POP-UP event features a theme for discussion, invited guests for interview, giveaways and product or service spotlights, offering exposure to the host site and sponsors of the event.
The Divas In Pink POP-UP event is dedicated to raising awareness for Breast Cancer Support and will donate a portion of each ticket sale to the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation in Providence, Rhode Island.
What Will The Single Ladies Café Divas In PINK POP-UP Event Offer? October’s ticketed POP-UP event will offer the following for guests:
- A month long ticket entry contest event for two pair of tickets to the upcoming Boyz II Men concert at the Twin River Casino
- Meet and Greet with Staff of The Single Ladies Café and Special Guests
- Guest Panel Discussion filmed live at the Casino to include: Yemi Sekoni, Owner & Director at Donahue Models, Popular Providence DJ, Lady Ruck, Radio Personality Melissa from Boston's Hot 96.9 and Celebrity Drea Kelly from VH1's Hollywood Exes
- Live DJ
- Catered food provided by the Twin River Casino Wicked Good Bar and Grill
- VIP guest gift boxes including products from national and local businesses
Purchase your tickets now for a chance to win tickets to Boys II Men live in concert at the Twin River Casino on October 11th! Contest runs from September 2nd to October 2nd.
**Attire: We ask that attendees wear pink but is not mandatory**
**All Ticket Sales are nonrefundable.