Toastmasters Leadership Institute
2005 World Champion
Twice a year, District 26 conducts leadership training seminars for Toastmasters in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska. The first training event of 2014 has such an inspirational and targeted message appropriate for organizations, non-profits, and any type of club that we wanted to invite you to attend. We have coordinated with Mr. Miller to present at the following five locations:
|Jan 24th||6:00 – 9:00 pm||Fort Collins|
|Jan 25th||8:00 - 12:00 pm||
|Jan 25th||1:00 - 4:00 pm||
|Jan 26th||12:30 - 3:00 pm||
|Jan 28th||5:30 - 8:00 pm||
We are excited to have Lance be our Keynote Speaker and guest trainer. Come hear Lance teach you how leadership creates a championship club and how to promote and market your organization. Here are a few of Lance’s accomplishments:
- Held sales and management positions with the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee, Nestle, Anheuser Bush and Katz Media Group.
- Served as Vice-President of the International Foundation for Human Rights and Tolerance
- Part of management team of 5 new business start-ups.
- Member of Toastmasters International and is a Distinguished Toastmaster.
- Instrumental in building his home Toastmasters Club to be 95 members and #4 Toastmasters Club in the world.
- 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking.
This seminar event is offered by Toastmasters International District 26 and is free of charge as a community service to inspire and create more effective leadership for the organizations that shape our society.
We invite you to start 2014 off right by being inspired to be a better leader!
When & Where
District 26 Toastmasters
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Our membership is 292,000 strong. These members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 14,350 clubs in 122 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
District 26 Toastmasters include club members living in Colorado, Wyoming, and parts of Nebraska.
Twice a year the Lt. Governor of Education and Training for District 26 Toastmasters coordinates leadership and self improvement training for Toastmasters through out the district. This event and other events like it are under the direction of the District 26 Leadership Team.