District 2 Forum Presents: The Women's Acceptance Factor featuring Michael Tchong
Friday, August 16, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
-A Reservation Made Is A Reservation Paid-
When & Where
Women's Council of Realtors
We are a network of successful REALTORS® empowering women to exercise their potential as entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
Through our influence as successful business professionals, women will effect positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
In order to fulfill our mission and realize our vision, the Women's Council of REALTORS® sets the following goals:
- To be the source of education and business tools focused on the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of development.
- To be a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- To identify, build, support and promote strong leaders in business, the industry and the broader community.
- To showcase and promote the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
- To be sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the business woman's perspective.
- To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.