Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM - Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Prima for a fun and educational meeting!
- Jennifer Blackmon, Corporate Director, Culture Transformation, The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center, "Back to the Basics: Ritz-Carlton Style"
- Laurie Sorrenson, OD, FAAO, "Building a Successful Practice and Still Having a Life"
- Neil Gailmard, OD, MBA, FAAO, "How to Love Vision Plans (or at least like them a little)"
- Donna Suter - Staff Presentor, Topic TBD.
- Meeting is FREE for Prima members, their staff, and first-time non-member ODs.
- First-time non-member ODs may bring staff members to the meeting for $195 each.
- Dinner guests of non-member ODs are $195 each.
- For returning non-member ODs and their staff, the cost is $395 each.
Optional: The Incredible Race - Post Meeting Event
Saturday, February 8th, 9 am - 12:30 pm Price: $150 each
This is a fun, entertaining and not-too-strenuous activity that will test your team's ability to perform in a new environment. Set in the Disney Theme Parks, participants solve a series of challenging puzzles or team activities before progressing to the next challenge point. Teams will need to use critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to decipher clues that reveal the next location and solve "speed bumps" along the way to shorten their finishing times. Teamwork and communication are essential for success.