San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Give yourself the gift of time, support and space to align your deepest values with your highest vision for your business.
Discover Your Vision™ for Your Business is a transformational process that provides clarity and alignment as you move strongly ahead into the New Year.
This values-based, heart-centered, business-boosting workshop is limited to 6 women. Beth Buelow, founder of The Introvert Entrepreneur, provides skilled and experienced leadership as a certified life coach and Discover Your Vision™ licensed facilitator.
“Life Changing! So fun and rich to be with Beth and other incredible women. It was enriching and I learned so much from the process and the other’s women’s process and life experiences.” ~Laila A.
You’ll Leave the Workshop with:
Personalized Vision Document: Your foundation for moving forward in your business with clarity and alignment. This vision provides a foundation for everything you do: business development, networking, collaborating, and showing up as your best self.
How This Will Benefit You & Your Business:
- Offers a dynamic, highly interactive process that empowers you to move ahead with clarity and focus
- Supports you in creating a personal, proactive vision statement that serves as your “North Star” for growing your business
- Aligns your values with your vision to facilitate bringing about powerful bottom-line results
- Focuses on what’s working and who you are at your best
- Empowers you to access your own wisdom, power and passion – the essence of what you’re all about
- Deepens your connection with yourself and your business within a community of women
“I have never experienced anyone who could so articulately express the philosophy of self and transformation with such lightness of touch, caring and clarity. Thank you for your depth of understanding and expertise.” ~Marcia H.
Your investment includes:
- 2 full days of small group facilitation at Good Karma Center for Joy, a warm, nurturing space, conveniently located in downtown Tacoma
- An hour of 8 Limbs Yoga* on Saturday morning, a refreshing way to begin the second workshop day
- Refreshments and light snacks throughout the workshop. Lunch and dinner are on your own, with several options within walking distance of Good Karma.
- One 45-minute personal coaching session following the workshop, to be arranged with Beth
- Your personal Discover Your VisionTM workbook and all workshop materials.
Stay overnight in affordable, comfortable lodging provided by the Good Karma Center (space is limited to three women; reservation must be made by 12/28) or choose a nearby hotel (hotels and rates provided upon request).
Co-Sponsored by Power Chicks and The Introvert Entrepreneur
A Seattle-based company, Power Chicks helps healers, coaches and wellness experts infuse their values and strengths in businesses designed to make a difference. We provide networking, workshops, and consulting that holistically supports women both personally and professionally. Learn more at www.powerchicksinternational.com.
The Introvert Entrepreneur exists to move introverted entrepreneurs from “Can I do this?” to “I can do this!” We provide coaching, tools and services that help introverts create sustainable business models that support their energy and amplify their strengths. Learn more at www.TheIntrovertEntrepreneur.com.
* The Limbs Within Description: Come ready to explore the 8 limbs of the yogic path and learn how to incorporate these philosophies off the mat and bring them into our daily life. Small discussions on Mantra (the spoken word), Mudra (gesture of the hands) with light movement and a few other surprises along the way. No prior knowledge of experience required just join us to learn and share.
When & Where
Power Chicks International
Power Chicks International
Power Chicks helps entrepreneurs and small business owners create successful companies through coaching, online resources and events that provide valuable connections and learning.
More info: www.powerchicksinternational.com