San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Discover The Secrets of Success Behind Property Procurement
You have finally decided to get into real estate game, or maybe you decided to step up your game and make things happen; at this month’s SJREI meeting discover the secrets behind successful property procurement and what the pro’s at Prodesse Properties know for sure, specifically President Michael Pierce, prominent leader of one of the most successful property management companies (& investor himself) in the Bay Area
At this meeting you will learn:
- Evaluating properties for purchase - what really matters?
- Due Diligence through the eyes of a pro
- How to strategically minimize expenses - a key success principle when investing
- Who should your ally’s be in the process (strategic alliances)
- Physical inspection - how to do these through the eyes of a pro
- What numbers are relevant to your purchase decision and how you dissect those for accuracy?
- Finally negotiation and execution and specific examples to illustrate all of the above?
Note from Ger, founder of SJREI:
"I don’t know anybody who can articulate so clearly and completely on this topic as Michael, he has shared so much relevant timely information with us in the past not a simple property management presentation - his information is content rich and powerful. No Power Point just straight up solid info and data.”
Michael Pierce is the co-founder and President of Prodesse Property Group. Michael has over 30 years experience managing property in California and Washington. He has been active in the management, operation, acquisition, renovation and construction of apartments since 1979. Prior to founding Prodesse Property Group, Michael was a member of the management team at Essex Property Trust in Palo Alto, California.
Michael served as the 2009 President of the California Apartment Association(CAA) and has been active on the CAA Board of Directors for over 18 years. He also has been a member of the Board of Directors of the CAA Tri-County Division since 1991 and served as its President in 1997. Michael also serves on the Board of Directors of the St. Francis Center and the San Mateo County Colleges Educational Housing Corporation.
SJREI's August Meeting is Information-Packed
Come join us for a night of fun, education, networking and connections. Learn from the best in the business and grow as a landlord, investor and financial whiz!