Dinners in the Dark at CAMAJE
Listen. Smell. Touch. Taste.
Dinners in the Dark at CAMAJE are multi-course meals eaten while blindfolded. Without sight, diners’ other senses are heightened. Smells, textures and sounds all become more intense. Arrive at our door, don a blindfold and let us take you on an unforgettable ride.
• Dark Dinners are special events that are held approximately twice a month—not every night. •
Things to Know:
- Diners wear comfortable blindfolds throughout the event. The dining room is not dark.
- Menus are secret until the end of the meal so naturally guests have fun guessing which food and wine is on the plate and in the glass.
- Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets you will be prompted to tell us of any allergies or dislikes.
- Every event has live music.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance at camaje.com. Pricing is all-inclusive (food, wine, tax and gratuity).
- On arrival, we give you an orientation outside and answer questions before leading you into the dining room with your blindfold on.
There is a one-week cancellation policy for all Dark Dining events.
✳ ✳ ✳
Private Dark Dinners:
CAMAJE is available for private Dinners in the Dark. Try a Dinner in the Dark
to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, wow your team with a unique bonding
experience, or get the creative juices flowing for product inspiration.