Dining Essentials for Professionals
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Indianapolis, United States
Join us at ImageCube’s Dining Essentials for Professionals.
We are all familiar with the “smartphone prayer” that occurs at business and personal dinners. You know it by the downward head and gliding thumbs moving with precision. No one admits to this indiscretion, but everyone has seen it. Despite this rampant misbehavior, social protocol still exists and business events are increasingly important in the progression of careers and relationships.
Dining Essentials for Professionals is designed to provide dining and networking tips to anyone who attends personal or professional events. Topics covered include:
· Understanding Place Settings
· How to Properly Eat Bread and Rolls
· Rules for Eating Soup
· Continental vs. American Dining
· Dealing with Unwanted Food
· Passing Food at the Table
· Wine Pairing Protocol
· How to Give an Appropriate Toast
· Protocol for Ordering, Seating, Paying, and Tipping
· How to Introduce Yourself and Others
· How and When to Shake Hands
· What your Body Language & Tone of Voice Says About You
· Responsibilities of Savvy Hosts and Dining Guests
· How and When to Exchange Business Cards
· How to Dress Appropriately for Business Settings
The event will be hosted by Sola Adelowo, Founder & Certified Image Consultant of ImageCube, at Chef Joseph’s at the Connoisseur Room. Each event will include a five-course dinner, two glasses of paired wine, networking opportunities and a premium dining program. Each attendee will also receive a copy of the book, Dining & Social Confidence by ImageCube.
For a limited time, early bird reservation is only $195 for all upcoming events on June 27, August 16, October 4 and November 15. Event is open to business groups and individuals.
Register early because space is limited.