Diminished Light Tactics (Sig 4))
Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
2-day program (16-20 hours)
The dynamic and interactive program is a blend of practical techniques and functional tactics to succeed in the compressed time and proximity environment of diminished light. This course is specifically designed to provide an enhanced knowledge of the application of diminished light tactics in conjunction with the use of firearms in critical, real world situations. Additionally, this course is designed to provide a solid understanding of the field of diminished light tactics, firearms, and force application.
This course has a force on force scenario based drill program; students will participate in live force on force exercises against role players in exercises that simulate real-world conditions and events.
- Developing a winning mindset through positive mental programming (Training to Win™)
- Tactical weapons handling and safety
- Tactical diminished light shooting techniques
- Diminished light search techniques and methods of subject/target identification.
- Tactical use of hand held and dedicated illumination devices
- Simulation based training
- Unconventional shooting position techniques
- Stoppage and malfunction drills for diminished light environments
- Force on Force Training
- 400 Rounds of ball ammunition for handgun
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Ball cap or other billed cap
- Flashlight with functional bulb and batteries
- Cold and/or wet weather clothing