Join Larry Jordan and Mike Horton live as they host the Digital Production BuZZ on Thursday, November 17th at Video Symphony TV & Film School, 266 E. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank. Join them as they talk with:
- Lydia Cornell: award-winning actress of "Too Close for Comfort."
- Philip Hodgetts: CEO and President of both Intelligent Assistance and The Open TV Network, speaking on "‘The New Now’ Marketing in the Digital Age.”
- Michael Cioni: CEO of Light Iron Digital, about how they handled the digital intermediate files for the new Muppet Movie.
- Adrian Belic, Academy-award nominated documentary filmmaker ("Ghengis Blues," "Beyond the Call," "Happy") will discuss changing distribution methods.
- Mike Timm: Independent filmmaker who recently won several awards including best Picture, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Production Design and Ensemble Cast, for his first film - "A Girl, A Guy, A Space Helmet" - at the Maryville Film Festival.
- Darren Miller, General Manager of Video Symphony with an update on their latest courses and thoughts about the direction our industry is taking in the near future.
5:15 - 5:45pm – Doors open and time for networking
5:50pm - Doors close (strictly enforced, please arrive early!)
6:00 - 7:00pm - Live – the Digital Production Buzz
The Buzz has people and interviews you can’t find anywhere else! It’s all the information you need now, to know what’s coming next!
This Event is Presented by:
About the Digital Production BuZZ
Each Thursday for one hour, the Digital Production BuZZ brings you Everything You Need to Know Now and in Your Digital Future, keeping you in touch with trends and technologies, people and practices in digital production, postproduction and distribution.
We inform, educate, and entertain by showcasing the people and companies with creative and innovative projects. These are the tools and techniques that grow your business and help you take advantage of emerging opportunities.
You can rely on the Digital Production BuZZ for honest and informed opinion, interesting guests and industry leaders. Plus, you'll have an opportunity each week to "Pick our Brains" for technical and creative knowledge. Heard in over 150 countries, the Digital Production BuZZ is part of the Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc. family of businesses.
The DP BuZZ is hosted by executive producer of the show, Larry Jordan, co-hosted by Michael Horton and produced by Cirina Catania. Show opening and selected advertising is by Travis Voice-over Services .
When & Where
Video Symphony is the industry's leader in Post Production education. We provide professional quality training in Film & Video Editing, Motion Graphics, and Audio Engineering.