Learn how to take better photos with your camera
- Learn the key three elements in every photo
- Learn how to use the controls on your camera and which ones will give you the highest creativity.
- Learn about Aperture, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO
- Learn about lens choices
- Gain the knowledge and understanding you seek to take your photography to the next level.
Date: Saturday, January 30th 2016 | Time: 8:30 – 12:00
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | Collierville, TN 38017
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee $89 | *After January 25th, Fee is $109.
Instructor: Professional Photographer Blair Ball
***Bring your Camera***
Review your camera instruction book
have general knowledge of your camera
Bring it to workshop
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use your camera.
- How to take compelling photographs.
- The 3 components of every good photograph.
- How to use photographs in your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- How to develop an alluring hook or theme related to your product or business from photos.
- How the right kind of photos can propel your brand.
- How to optimize your photos for maximum results.
- How to optimize your photos for Search Engine Optimization.
- How to choose the right camera settings.
- What is F Stop? Shutter Speed? Aperture?
- What is composition and why it’s so important.
- The latest in gadgets and software.
Water, Coffee and Donuts Provided