Digital Marketing Secrets: Advanced Tips that Can Be Immediately Applied into Action
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
We’re going to do something this month that you do NOT want to miss – it’s like our snippets format, but with more speakers!
Are you craving more advanced content to build out your digital marketing skillset? We’ve heard you loud and clear. Look no further than our upcoming event, covering advanced, tactical tips that can be immediately applied from some of the Twin Cities’ best digital marketers across multiple channels! It’s almost like a mini-summit in September!
The evening’s topics will cover the following:
SEO – Mastering technical audits in four easy steps with Joe Warner, CTO at aimClear
Join aimClear’s CTO, Joe Warner, for a tactic-rich deep dive into executing pain-free SEO audits. In this session Joe will:
- Empower attendees to immediately address site concerns
- Provide an iron-clad DIY power audit procedure
- Share a list of free and paid tools for your next audit, at several price points for all comers
- Offer a stepped checklist to navigate the nuances of assessing, optimizing, and monitoring for SEO success
- Leave attendees with a greater sense of what ATTAINABLE SEO success looks like in 2015.
Measurement – 10 in 10: Google Analytics tricks that will melt your face with Josh Braaten & Dan Antonson from Collegis Education
Join Collegis Education’s Director of Marketing and Marketing Technology Manager as they cover 10 custom tracking and tagging tips in Google Analytics that will help you make smarter digital marketing decisions.
PPC – Mastering Bid Multipliers with Jim Vaillancourt, Sr Manager, SEM at Ovative/group
Join Ovative/group’s Sr Manager of SEM as he covers the world of often-underutilized bid modifiers. You’ll learn how to maximize your account performance by modifying your bids for geographic, audience, time-of-day, and more factors.
Content - Blogging in the Age of Content Saturation with Lindsey Graff & Diane Kulseth from Denamico
In 2010, HubSpot claimed that the critical mass for growing business leads could be reached by publishing 20 blog posts. This number has increased by over 2000% in the past 5 years. With content marketing continuing to saturate industries, how do agencies and organizations find ways to reach consumers and meet their needs?
Lindsey Graff & Diane Kulseth from Denamico will lead the audience in an exercise covering:
- How to evaluate if content marketing is right for your agency or client
- How to implement a stand-out content marketing strategy
- Content Marketing in 2015 and beyond
Social – Turn Social Psychographic Targeting into Internet-wide Retargeting Domination with Gretchen Gautreaux, Social Media Account Manager at aimClear
Stay relevant and remain ahead of the digital marketing game by learning to utilize hyper targeted psychographic social audiences to power Internet-wide retargeting. Pull in leads and conversions by integrating social PPC into the larger marketing mix by capturing precise users in tightly filtered retargeting lists, and serve those users second touch ads to pull them deeper into the conversion funnel.
In one evening, you’ll walk away with advanced knowledge that took our speakers decades to learn that you can apply when you hit the desk on Thursday morning.
Come join us for a can’t-miss event with some of the best speakers in the midwest!
- Date: Wednesday, September 30th, 2015
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members: $35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: