San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Media Marketing Taught By Industry Experts
This class is a 2 hour class designed to teach you the basics of Twitter and how to use it for personal use.
About Digital Loft:
Digital Loft is a series of classes presented by the social media marketing experts at SoMe Connect, a digital marketing firm based in Chicago. We have solid, demonstratable experience in the world of social media and have worked with over 30 clients to bring them website traffic, leads, and ultimately, sales. Learn more about Digital Loft and SoMe Connect at http://www.someconnect.com
How this class works:
- Each class is 2 hours of solid instruction and discussion and is designed specifically for you to be able to ramp up and be online with Twitter within hours of taking this class.
- All classes include a comprehensive overview, live examples, and walk-thru's along with opportunities for a hearty Q & A session. Often times, if time permits, instructors will be available before or after class for a few minutes of additonal instruction.
- Each class offers 90 minutes of lecture & instruction/examples, 20 minutes of Q & A, and 10 minutes of group discussion.
- Class materials will be available by email and all students will receive materials within 24 hours.
Once you take this class, you'll be able too:
- Finally figure out what Twitter's all about, including history, function, and use and why it's important!
- Setup your Twitter Account
- Pick and choose your background, profile, and customize your account
- Discover Information
- Creating a personality
- How to read your stream
- Send Tweets, RT, and MT's
- Able to use Direct Messages (DM), create lists
- Add multimedia to your tweets
- Search and find hashtags, threads, and other messages that interest you
- Be Twitter Etiqutite Proficient
- How to connect via Mobile
- Uses for Twitter for your business
Aalap Shah, co-founded SoMe Connect, a social media and digital marketing agency that works with businesses to consistently generate revenue, traffic, and awareness from online marketing campaigns. His clients range from Fortune 100 brands, celebs, and local Chicago businesses and start-ups. Aalap has extensive knowledge and experience in creating dynamic, engaging, and more importantly leads and opportunities from Twitter for both business or personal use.
Who should attend Twitter 101?
- This class is open to anyone wanting to learn more or better levearge Twitter for either personal or business use.
- Small business owners that have twitter accounts but are not sure what to do with them
- Individuals that want to use Twitter for learning, discovery, and finding new information
When & Where
Digital Loft provides classes and training on Social Media for businesses.
Digital Loft is part of SoMe Connect, a Chicago based digital marketing firm.