- Movie/TV studio distribution of movies and TV shows via streaming portal services (like Hulu, Netflix), mobile (iPad, tablet, iPhone), Internet/TV set top box, console services (Xbox or PSN live), cloud/Ultraviolet, and digital theatrical distribution
- New original content distribution via sites like YouTube, Funny or Die, etc including discussion of YouTube's new channels such as Maker Studios, EQAL. How do these distribution deals work, rev share, promotion, etc.
VIP registration includes separate check-in line, preferred seating, open bar, separate networking area w speakers.
Our speakers include (more to be added):
- Kate Neligan, Lionsgate, VP, On Demand & Digital Marketing. Manages Video On Demand, Digital Download, and ad-supported businesses. Launched first-ever 3D HD VOD campaign and is highly involved with the Movies On Demand consumer campaign. Develops creative merchandising and marketing plans with iTunes, Xbox, PlayStation, Comcast, Time Warner, DIRECTV, etc.
- Matthew Hanna, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, VP Digital Licensing. Manages film/TV content partnerships with digital retailers, including iTunes, Xbox Marketplace, YouTube/Android Marketplace, VUDU, PlayStation Network and Amazon Digital Video. Helps structure domestic and international agreements for video-on-demand and electronic sell-through.
- Giulia Erickson, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, Executive Director. Develops and executes new distribution opportunities to support Warner Bros’ film and TV library monetization across video on demand, pay-per-view, electronic sell-thru and Ad-supported platforms. Worked on Aim High series distribution via Facebook, and Mortal Kombat: Legacy.
- Tim Dodd, Neustar Media, VP and General Manager; works with UltraViolet Alliance. Neustar's new Media Cloud Service offers UltraViolet licensees a way to create a digital media library and locker service for consumers to access their digital content from the cloud. Formerly at Warner Bros., Corp Biz Dev & Strategy. @neustar
- Ben Donovan, Maker Studios, Co-founder. Develops and executes the company’s overall strategy including development, production, sales and distribution. Maker Studios is distributing original content via three new YouTube channels: Maker Music Network, Mom's View, Tutele. @makerstudios @bdonski
- Joe Pascual, Dotstudioz, Co-Founder. Dotstudioz helps filmmaker and content creators distribute content (YouTube videos, etc.) through their own network with distribution to Facebook, Google TV, iTunes, websites, and mobile. @dotstudiozinc
- William Marks, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Producer & Head of Business Development, recently launched first-ever cross-platform original animated series on Xbox Live and MSN: Your Dungeon, My Dragon, created by Adam de la Pena (Code Monkeys, MinoriTeam) and voiced by talent from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Toyota Yaris sponsored show. @willmarks.
- Ryan Stoner, MoPix, CEO.
- Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA @DigitalLA @kevinwinton
previously scheduled WME speaker unable to attend.
- 7-8: Check-in and Networking with light appetizers
- 8-9:30p Panel & Q&A
- 9:30-10p Even more networking
PARKING / GETTING THERE
- We'll be at UCLA Anderson's Korn Hall (Building C), at 110 Westwood Plaza. From Sunset just north of UCLA, get on to Westwood Plaza street which leads right into Parking Structure 4 (you can pay via credit card, should be under $12). Then walk east to UCLA Anderson - Korn Hall building C (a 5-minute walk from Parking 4). See the map for details (also attached).
Thanks to our HOSTS:
- UCLA Anderson's Entertainment Management Association (EMA) connects MBAs to the industry via knowledge and networking events. @andersonema. If ur a UCLA Anderson grad/student, u can receive the special UCLA Anderson alumni/students rate by emailing email@example.com including your name and year.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.