Join us for our first Beauty Goes Social panel, cuz you demanded it after our packed Fashion Goes Social panel! Our expert panelists including startups, beauty bloggers, publishers and content creators will describe how beauty uses social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) to reach and engage fans, including photos and videos, promotions, and more for cosmetics, hair/skin care, and perfume.
Our speakers include:
- Meghan Rabbitt, TotalBeauty.com and BeautyRiot.com, Executive Editor. Her work has been published in magazines such as Women's Health, Fitness, Prevention, Natural Health, Parents, Runner's World, and Shape. Total Beauty features expert advice, beauty samples & deals, how-to tips & tricks, and product reviews. @totalbeauty
- Nadine Jolie, Beauty Blogger. Nadine Jolie is a former beauty editor (Lucky, Ladies' Home Journal, FHM, Jane) and author of Confessions of a Beauty Addict and Beauty Confidential. Nadine has appeared on Today, CNN and Showbiz Tonight discussing beauty, social media and blogging. She's formerly the FIDM Social Media Instructor. She currently contributes beauty articles to VanityFair.com, and Angeleno magazine. @NadineJolie
- Tass Gunthelaka, eSalon. Director Sales & Marketing. eSalon lets you go online to create your own custom hair color. Professional stylists create a custom pigment that is shipped to your home in a personalized bottle with your name on it. esalon.com @eSalon_com
- Daisy Jing, Your Perfect Beauty, Founder. Your Perfect Beauty is a social beauty community connecting inner and outer beauty with targeted product reviews. Daisy has a YouTube Channel with 24k subscribers and 4M views. Site: yourperfectbeauty.com (private beta). YPB won the Women 2.0 Pitch Event for "Most Disruptive Product" and Daisy has been featured as "Female Startup Founders to Watch" Forbes, Huffington Post, Linkedin Today, and Under30CEO. @daiserz89
- Susan Yara, NewBeauty Magazine, Editorial Video and Interactive Director, produces and hosts beauty videos, while overseeing editorial content and social media strategy forNewBeauty.com. She has worked at PopSugarTV and at Totalbeauty.com. Her on-camera career started in the news and continued at Forbes.com. Her work has appeared in PEOPLE magazine, New York Post, CNBC.com, Businessweek.com, Yahoo!, and MSNBC.com. @susanyara @newbeauty
- Rachel DeMita, Vlogger, working model, host. Rachel was the winner of Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp with YouTube sensations Elle and Blair Fowler on the Google-funded fashion and beauty channel, u look haute. @rademita
- Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA CEO / Founder. @DigitalLA @kevinwinston
- 7-8p: Checkin and Networking with light snacks provided by eSalon
- 8-9p: Panel and Q&A
PARKING: Free parking in the eSalon parking lot or on the street (watch signs)
PRIZE: One of our tweeting attendees will be selected based on their quality of tweets, to win a complimentary hair color treatment (base + highlights) at eSalon by Color Director Estelle Baumhauer.
PROMO CODE: Enter DigitalLA for 25% off a single hair color application when u sign up at http://eSalon.com/
Thanks to our hosts, the eSalon offices in Culver City.
eSalon is an innovative online source for salon-grade, customized beauty solutions. With the custom hair color service, professional stylists formulate a pigment just for your hair based on your personal hair profile, using high quality pigments blended to meet your needs.