Google New York will be on hand testing your knowledge of our favorite city and handing out swag. You can also win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet by reviewing your favorite local spots!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
- Fill out this form by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, August 24th: http://goo.gl/1DStl
- Review as many New York City places (especially ones in DUMBO!) as you like by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, August 24th. Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry.
- We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. The entrant with the highest number of points will win a Samsung Galaxy Tab!
- The winner will be notified via email and the prize will be awarded at the party on August 25th!
You must be 21 to enter. To read the full official rules, click here.
Nominate Digital DUMBO for The Silicon Alley 100
We hope its no secret, we absolutely love our community. We love bringing together some of the most talented people in the digital industry. We love that you work for the most innovative companies in New York City and the world. We love that you use Digital DUMBO as a way to connect and exchange ideas with one another. We love that you are able to kick back, drink a beer, and have a genuinely good time with like-minded people at our monthly events. We love DUMBO and we love being a part of the New York Tech Community.
We also love when our community receives recognition for being awesome and we try hard to put our community on a pedestal. This time around, we need your help in doing exactly that! If you get a chance, please nominate Digital DUMBO for The 2011 Silicon Alley 100 and show how much you love the Digital DUMBO community.
General Inquiries & Press Contacts
About Digital DUMBO
Digital DUMBO was founded in January of 2009 to raise awareness and foster business for the local technology community. We do this through collaborative efforts with local organizations, companies and individuals to showcase local talent, educate the community, and facilitate idea exchange. The goal of our efforts is to drive future talent to the area, sustain business and solidify the community as a viable economic player in the New York Metro area.
When & Where
Join us and our friends from Mixcloud, Tipjar & VHX as we take a look at how these innovative platforms help distribute creative work to the world, connect content with new audiences, and turn a buck in the process. Giveways from our supporting sponsors vitaminwater & The Execu|Search Group are highly likely!
Sign-up to be notified once events go live at digitaldumbo.com