Digital Dixie: Local Business Workshop for Online Visibility - Session 1
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
Loading your connections...
Small businesses can take advantage of these online information portals to promote their businesses if they know how to use appropriately. The best feature of these portals is that they are free for all the important functions: having your information listed, having it be discoverable via major search engines, and being able to update it whenever you want. The only required cost is in learning.
The City of Louisville is assisting local businesses by holding "Digital Dixie" workshops where local businesses can learn how to best use these online portals such as Google Maps, Yelp, Citysearch, Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau, and more. Here's how to get involved:
- Who: Local businesses located on or near Dixie Highway between Rockford Lane and Lower Hunters Trace
- What: A two hour workshop to gain more customers through improved online visibility for your business
- When: Tuesday, July 16 from 9-11 a.m.
- Where: Western High School, 2501 Rockford Lane
- Why: Consumers are more likely to discover and shop at businesses with complete online visibility. When an entire corridor such as Dixie Highway has excellent online visibility, consumers will string together errands in the same area -- creating additional economic activity for all businesses.
Have questions about Digital Dixie: Local Business Workshop for Online Visibility - Session 1? Contact City of Louisville