San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Are you looking to grow your online business?
- Are you looking to increase your influence in social media?
- Do you want to turn your online influence into offline opportunities?
- Do you want to walk away with your to-do list halfway completed?
- Do you want to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs to brainstorm and learn more about growing your business?
Join us in San Diego, California, at the gorgeous W Hotel, June 19-21, 2014 for an accelerated three day experience including learning intensives, small group labs, expert presenters, hands on projects, networking, and more.
- Podcasting/YouTube: How to grow your business and gain a loyal following.
- Creating a Powerful Presentation
- Virtual Freedom: Working with VAs
- How to Get Your Blog into the Media and Keep it There
- Entrepreneurial Leadership: Raising the status of your community and the value of your brand
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: The RIGHT Way to Network
- Tips for Creating Great Content
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (to Become an Entrepreneur): The Ups and Downs and Everything In-Between
- “Once Upon a Time” — How to Brighten Your Content with Personality, Story, and the Occasional Outburst
- The Business of You
- How to Grow an Online Empire without Making Your Family Feel Second Place
- Conversion Optimization: A/B Testing using Google Analytics
- Photography: How to Take Great Photos that Keep Your Reading Drooling for More
- Time Management/ Productivity: Description coming
- Writing a Pitch: How To Not Work For Cereal
- Website Content Audit – WHAT it is, WHY you need it, and HOW to perform it
- Affiliate Marketing Optimization : Description coming
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket for a $30 transfer fee. You are responsible for finding someone to purchase your ticket. The deadline for ticket transfers is May 1, 2014.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your ticket to the event.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are nonrefundable, but transferrable. See above.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Overnight valet parking is available at a cost of $35 per day. Day parking is available at a cost of $10 for one hour (and $8 for each additional hour, with a max of $36 per day.) Self parking is not available.
When & Where
Digital CoLab is a network of web professionals looking to grow their influence and income in the digital space.
This event will be limited to 100 web professionals, so don't delay in purchasing your ticket!