Digital and Creative Industries Freelancer showcase
Thursday, March 15, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
Are you either:
· A business looking to grow by making use of freelance expertise?; or
· A freelancer looking to gain opportunities to work with growing companies?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes then this event is for you!
Come along and meet leading creative industry experts to hear how they have made use of freelancers to grow their business and also take the opportunity to pitch your business and your skills to potential companies looking to hire.
Guest speakers will include:
· Rachel Boden – Splinter (Design studio);
· Clemens Wangerin - Setgo Games (Social gaming developers); and
· Lawrence Fenlon – Optiva (Web and design agency)
Who should attend?
· Web and mobile application developers;
· SEO and viral marketers;
· IT systems specialists;
· Social media freelancers and agencies;
· Graphic artists and Design specialists;
· Games developers;
· Creative writers, copyrighters and editors;
· PR and media specialists; and
· Video, animation and music freelancers
This event is organised and hosted by Basecamp3 and refreshments will be provided on the evening
When & Where
Enterprise hub for new and early stage development creative industries entrepreneurs