This program has been approved for 5.5 substantive law credit hours for Pennsylvania lawyers. CLE credit may be available in other jurisdictions as well. Attendees seeking CLE credit must bring separate payment in the amount of $55.00 ($35.00 public interest attorney) cash or check made payable to The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania.
Mill and Newman on Liberty and Conscience
1:30pm, Fitts Auditorium
Robert P. George
McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence, Princeton University
Cosponsored by Penn's Collegium Institute
Note: There will be a 90 minute break between Professor George's colloquy and the following panel.
The Hobby Lobby Case: Conscience, Contraceptives, and the Constitution
4:30pm, Silverman 245A
- Jordan Lorence, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Professor Patrick Deneen, University of Notre Dame
- Alexander Guerrero, Penn Bioethics
- Brigitte Amiri, ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project
President, Ethics and Public Policy Center
7:30pm, Fitts Auditorium
- Sherif Girgis
- Trevor Burrus, The Cato Institute
- John Corvino, Wayne State University and "The Gay Moralist"
9:00pm, The Great Hall