San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Well, You have spoken and we have listened. Many have asked "how do you make your perfectly round cake pops and cake balls" well....take this class and we will teach you how. In this class you will learn how to make these perfect little treats from start to finish...YUM!
In this class you will learn how to:
- smooosh your cake and buttercream together to get that yummy moist center of the cake pop/ball.
- portion your cake to get the same size balls every time.
- roll your cake into a smooth balls. Sounds insane…I know, but it does take practice.
- dip the cake pops and cake balls in the yummy chocolate coating and make it smooth.
- the best part….how to decorate and make your cake pops/balls festive.
You don’t need to bring any supplies. All tools will be provided. Bring something to take notes on (if you want), and an apron. It’s always more fun to bake and decorate sweets in an apron!
Can't wait to meet you all. This class is going to be YUMMY.