DeVry University Career Fair - Employer Registration
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Federal Way, WA
DeVry University's Seattle Metro, Career Services department would like to invite you to participate in our February 2013 Career Fair that will be hosted at the Federal Way, WA Campus.
The event is FREE to attend for all employers!
Our Career Fair offers employers the opportunity to showcase their organization, highlight jobs and internships, and promote their brand. Participating in the Career Fair is a great way to gain exposure to our student body and alumni. This one-day event is designed to facilitate recruitment and foster relationships.
Students and alumni from the Associate, Bachelor and Master programs in Accounting, Business, Healthcare, Computer Science, Media Arts and Electronics will be in attendance.
- All companies attending must have current openings to share with the students or alumni. Paid positions or internships only. Commission only jobs are not permitted.
- Employers may begin checking in and setting up at 1:00 pm.
- Employers will be set up with a 4'x2' table with table cloth.
- Electrical outlets are not available.
- Please contact us for special accomodations: firstname.lastname@example.org