Daysha Consulting has partnered with the DevOps Institute to bring enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps community, the IT Service Management field and the IT training market, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps education and training.
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS:
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute. The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- Individuals and organizations seeking a foundational understanding of DevOps
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
Save This Event
When & Where
Daysha Consulting is a leading IT services and solutions company focused on helping companies to deliver their IT projects, transform their capabilities, and ultimately to provide value to their customers and stakeholders.Our goal is to help organizations benefit from disruptive technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Lean/Agile SW Development, and DevOps. We work across a range of industries including financial services, government, aerospace, and high-tech.