San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business & Employment invites to join our workshop developing your website.
This workshop teaches you how to design maintain and develop your website to maximise your opportunities to promote your business and connect with your market.
Topics covered: by Presenter Ian Whitehouse of Coachestuff
- Website best practise
- Components of a good website /Appealing to your target market
- Writing a brief for your website developer
- Measuring return on investment / Google keyword tools and assessment
When & Where
Business & Employment
Business & Employment is a member of Business Enterprise Centres(BEC) Australia, an Australia-wide organisation that supports small business through all stages of development.
- Each BEC has access to resources and partnerships that provide FREE services and a range of programs, workshops and referral services.
We are also in partnership with the State Government for delivery of the Enterprise Centres Tasmania (ECT) services to Northern Tasmania (centred on Launceston) and Flinders Island.
- Starting your own business
- Buying a business
- Growing your business
- Rescuing your business
- Succession planning
As part of the O group, Business & Employment has more than 23 years experience supporting small business across Tasmania.