The lifeblood of entrepreneurial startups is venture capital funding, but Louisville doesn't have the same veteran startup-VC matchmaking community as you'll find in Austin, Boston or Silicon Valley. The Louisville Digital Association wants to solve that problem, and we'd like you to join the fray on March 21 as an all-start panel of Louisville startup veterans discusses how to find and develop Louisville's VC sweet spot. It all starts at 6:30pm at Interactive Media Lab, 124 N. First Street.
The panel lineup includes:
- Bobby Ferreri, Executive Director of Louisville Enterprise Corp
- Adam Fish, Chief Advocate at Forge Louisville
- Rob May, cofounder of Backupify
- Dave Durand, cofounder of Keepio
Panel topics will include:
- How does Louisville develop a strategic startup-VC advantage?
- In what startup sectors can (or should) Louisville specialize?
- What critical factors does Louisville need to improve to attract more VCs and startups?
- Should Louisville act alone, or as part of a larger startup region?
- Can Louisville leverage our major corporate players to attract more startups and VCs?
Got a strong opinion about Louisville's startup community, or are you sitting on a business idea just waiting for the right venture capital boost? Then you need to be at this panel. The rebirth of Louisville's startup community depends on all of us, and it all starts Mar. 21. See you there.
When & Where
Louisville Digital Association
The Louisville Digital Association exists to promote, advocate and empower the digital future of Louisville, Ky.