San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1. Deposit Cash/Check Payments to:
Account Name: DEVELOPERS CONNECT (DEVCON) PHILIPPINES INC
Account Number: 2143-1770-95 (Peso C/A)
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Branch: BPI - Davao Mac Arthur, Josefina Building, # 109 Mac Arthur Highway, Matina Davao City
2. Write legibly on your deposit slip the registered name/s and order #.
3. Email scanned copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ff details:
Subject: DevCon Summit 2014 Payment -
1. Name/s of attendee with Order Number/s
2. Category (Student/Professional)
3. Date of Deposit
4. Total amount deposited
4. Once you received a confirmation email from email@example.com, your slot is already reserved.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deadline of email submission is 5 business days after registration.
When & Where
Developers Connect Philippines (DevCon) is a non-proﬁt organization which aims to promote collaborative growth and global competence of Filipino developers in the academe and IT industry. DevCon regularly conducts Code Camps which is a workshop on different development tools and Campus DevCon events which are school partnered events that aims to augment the academic learnings of students with up-to-date trends in the IT industry. With chapters in Metro Manila (main), Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Cagayan de Oro chapters, DevCon has reached 60,000 participants since its founding in June 2009.