San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Experience headaches or migranes?
- Feel fatigued and sluggish?
- Have aching joints and muscles?
- Feel your weight is getting out of control?
- Feel unfocused and foggy?
- Have digestive problems?
If so, the Detox 360 program can help renew your sense of well-being.
- Detox your DIET
- Detox your BODY
- Detox your LIFE
More Than a Cleansing Program
Detox 360™ is a multifaceted foundational system which incorporates many important clinical considerations in its planning and design. It addresses several key areas such as allergies, inflammation, toxicity, systemic and metabolic stress, mental-emotional stress, susceptibility factors, and much more. It is primarily a lifestyle-changing program, which helps anchor health-promoting habits and dietary adjustments that can become a new way of life, or may be used periodically to take advantage of its dramatic benefits. The goal of Detox 360™ is to provide a clinically tested system of dietary and lifestyle recommentations, with suppportive formulas, which when used together, will have a significant impact on your health.
This 4-week program includes educational DVDs, a highly detailed manual with easy-to-use food guides and recipes, daily journals, detailed explanations of toxicity sources, detox mechanisms, detox-promoting lifestyle practices, targeted nutrition, as well as suppportive therapeutics. You are taken through a simple, step-by-step approach with clear explanations of how to complete each week's regimen.
In just a few weeks, you will begin to experience results and look forward to continued improvement. The Detox 360™ program includes:
1. Dietary support of the body's detox processes, emphasizing whole foods and eliminating known inflammatory and allergenic foods.
2. Lifestyle practices, such as regular exercise, healthy sleep habits, etc. that support detoxification.
3. Support of liver detox pathways.
4. Stimulating kidneys, lymphs, and liver through physician-formulated homeopathic drainage formulas.
SIGN UP TODAY - Invest in Your Health