Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Experts in Mobile Web, iPhone / iPad and Android design will be sharing real techniques, tips and best practices with designers, developers and entrepreneurs in this whole day, fast-paced conference.
PLEASE POST ON TWITTER:
I am attending #ChiMobileDesign Designing for Mobile, Tablets and more.. http://t.co/NudoNts @UkiDLucas
09:00 (30 min) breakfast and social introductions
09:30 (30 min) welcome note from SPONSORS :
- Jeffrey Epstein, Digital Bootcamp
- Mike DiPirro, DVP Mobile eCommerce, Sears Holding Corporation
- Natalia Cantemir, president, CyberWalkAbout.com
- Google, GTUG, Chicago Android
10:00 Presentations (10 min. "social break" after each presentation)
(30 min) Natalia Cantemir, Art Director and President of CyberWalkAbout.com Creator of over a dozen mobile applications will be talking about design tips for native apps.
- techniques to create graphical assets for various size platforms
- stretchable 9patch images for Android
- Metro design
(30 min) Karim Varela, Developer Support, AT&T
(30 min) Jason Shah, Mediafly.com
(30 min) Pek Pongpaet - http://www.shelfluv.com
- UX design for iPhone and iPad
(30 min) Lwin Maung Managing Director, Accolade Systems, Inc.
- Android development with Arduino
(30 min) Uki D. Lucas, Android Architect, Mobile Innovation Group, Sears / KMart / Kenmore
- creating graphical elements programmatically for Android
- designing for Android tablets
(30 min) Travis Smith, designkitchen.com
- how mobile app design is disproving traditional usability axioms
(30 min) Hugh Jedwill, CEO, Mobile Anthem
- understand market dynamics and their impact on your design
- learn guidelines for utilizing human behaviors to design a successful experience
(30 min) Paul McCann, Instructor, Digital Bootcamp, http://paulmccann.com/
- Responsive design for the mobile browser.
16:00 SPEAKER PANEL: Google IO 2011 recap:
- World-Wide Google Technology User Group - updates
- developing not only for phones and tablets: Google Accessory Development Kit & API
- home automation: Google Android@Home, Project Tungsten
- Google APIs - review
- Google TV
- Chrome OS
- NFC - Near Field Communication
- Q & A
When & Where
mobile platform think-tank and development team organized by Uki D. Lucas
Group of entrepreneurs and developers specializing in creating Android (as well as tablet, iPhone, Blackberry) applications.