Course Length: 5 Days
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to design and implement a BI infrastructure. The course discusses design, installation. The course discusses design, installation, and maintenance of a BI platform.
This course maps to skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-467, and in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help prepare you for the exam.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of dimensional modeling (star schema) for data warehouses.
- The ability to create Integration Services packages that include control flows and data flows.
- The ability to create a basic multidimensional cube with Analysis Services.
- The ability to create a basic tabular model with PowerPivot and Analysis Services.
- The ability to create Reporting Services reports with Report Designer.
- The ability to implement authentication and permissions in the SQL Server database engine, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
Save This Event
When & Where
Discover Information Technology and Training