Frank Chimero is coming to Hawaii!
$5 student members of AIGA
$10 student non-members of AIGA
$15 members of AIGA
$30 non-members of AIGA
For info on membership: aiga.org/belong
For questions about this event: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Chimero is a New York-based designer, illustrator, and author of The Shape of Design. He has worked for clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, Facebook, Newsweek, Bloomberg Businessweek, GOOD Magazine, and more. In 2010, he was chosen as a Young Gun by the Art Directors Club, and was honored as a New Visual Artist by Print Magazine. His work focuses on intermingling text and images across digital and analog spaces.
When & Where
AIGA Honolulu Chapter
AIGA advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage and vital cultural force. As the largest community of design advocates, we bring together practitioners, enthusiasts, and patrons to amplify the voice of design and create the vision for a collective future. We define global standards and ethical practices, guide design education, enhance professional development, and make powerful tools and resources accessible to all.
What we do
Through chapters and national programs, AIGA works to:
- Inform about best practices, standards for ethical conduct and professional expertise
- Communicate design’s importance to the public and business leaders about the power of design
- Inspire through articles, online galleries, profiles, videos and exhibitions
- Represent the profession through a network of chapters and student groups
- Stimulate discussion of the industry through events, social media and websites