Women's Designer Clothing Swap
Wednesday, March 27th
Upgrade Your Closet with New-to-You Clothing, Accessories, Handbags and Shoes.
5:30pm - 6:30pm: Item collection
Bring 2+ items to swap.
Receive a ticket for each item you bring so you leave with the same amount you came with.
6pm: Cocktail reception begins
Mingle, Enjoy a glass of wine and get pampered. Tonight is all about feeling good from the inside-out.
Receive Complimentary Services such as:
- Massage by Garcia Chiropractic
- Hair Blow-Outs by Mars Hair Studio
- Makeup Tips by The Makeup Blogger
- Skincare by Nerium
- Jewelry Accessorizing Tips by Brandon Williams of Stella & Dot
- Wellness and Nutritional Consults by Garcia Chiropractic
- Personalized Wardrobe Consulting - for the first 10 Attendees who have RSVP'd.
7pm: Shop the Swap!
After you are primped and pampered, we'll open the shopping area where we have sorted all collected items.
You may try on items and of course, we strongly encourage compliments, sharing and a positive vibe.
After the event, all remaining items will be donated to The Eli Home, dedicated to breaking the cycle of abuse. Items will be available for sale at Eli Home's Boutique on Runway Junkie. Shop after the event to support this great cause.
RSVP today as spots are limited.
Acceptable Swap Items:
• New or Gently-Used in good to excellent condition.
• Current styles from all seasons.
• Less than two years old
• Sizes 1-12 (plus size swap coming soon)
• Coats & Jackets
• Handbags & Purses
• Pants and Shorts
• Shirts & Tops
• Mid-range to high-end brands, including:
• Alice + Olivia
• Ann Taylor
• Armani Exchange
• Banana Republic
• Bloomingdale's brands
• Calvin Klein
• Citizens of Humanity
• Elie Tahari
• French Connection
• H&M designer collaborations (Versace, Lanvin, etc.)
• INC International
• Juicy Couture
• Lauren by Ralph Lauren
• Lucky Brand
• Marc by Marc Jacobs
• Max & Cleo
• Max Mara
• Nordstrom brands
• Rachel Roy
• Trina Turk
• Vince Camuto
• White House Black Market
... and similar brands
Have brands like Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Valentino?
Consign with Runway Junkie directly at http://runwayjunkie.com/sell/
Please be as selective as possible about what you bring; a good rule of thumb is to avoid bringing anything you wouldn't lend to a friend. Bringing a listed brand does not guarantee it's acceptance. All decisions to accept clothing made by swap staff are final.
When & Where
Buy and Sell Your Designer Clothing and Accessories at RunwayJunkie.com.