San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Designer & Boutique Showcase @ Fashion Week 2014
Showcase your Collection
Longe Fashion Expo. (Stamford, CT)
Fashion Week Sept 2014.
Registration Close July 31, 2014
Selected Designers will be showace @ Sept 2014 (Atlanta, GA base on date on of registration)
What's Included in your Registration:
Get infront of Fashion Buyers for your Line.
Venue, Staging and Lighting
• Hair and Make-up
• Up to 20 garments/looks
• Pre-Show reception and Exhibit
• Full size Mannequin and Banner for Exhibit Display
• A full photo set of 5x7 prints of each designers fashion runway presentation
• A standard press release written for media publicity
• A full photo set of .JPEG images on disc that are licensed for maximum of five print publication use
• A finished video file of each designers presentation optimized for Internet publishing delivered on disc
• Licensing for unlimited internet sharing and news editorial use (non-advertising use)
• A submitted press release will be packaged for EPK dissemination to 1,000 fashion press contacts
• Select from a pool of 20-35 models
• Dressers to assist Designer during Collection showing
Designers are required to submit samples from their previous season's collection If the collection is unavailable for review, a link to high resolution photos where the garments can be viewed online must be provided until physical garment can be submitted. Images may also be uploaded to our email longe magazine (@) Gmail.com. Submit your application and register now!
$300.00 non-refundable Registration upon notification of acceptance by the Viewing Board. Payments may be payed as increments or by Certified Check or money order to: Longe Magazine: 4 Daniels Farm RD, Trumbull CT 06611
Note: Completion of designer registration form does not guarantee participation in the show until collection is approved by Longe Viewing Board. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of Longe, that may cause the advertised venue not to be available, we will make every effort to provide a comparable venue, staging, lighting and all other services listed as part of the package. Designer understands that producer may not be held liable for change in venue due to circumstances out of his or her control. Once collection is approved for the show, all payments received are final and non-refundable.
Winner of Exhibition Receives the following:
1. 4 page spread in Longe Magazine which is Distributed to 40,000 Recipients
2. Gift Certificate for Material Store
3. 7 Page E-commerce development or 3 Months SEO if you have website already
4. Fashion Buyer's Directory
5. Access to Fashion Resources via Longemagazine.com
6. Cash Prize.
- Food for each participant
- Break out room
- Rehearsal Time
- Taking one “Workshop” offered throughout the conference
- Build an audience to be of support to you at the event.
- Be profiled on Longemagzine.com that receive 3 Millions Hits Monthly.
- Be in Longe magazine that is nationally distributed magazine
- Ticket holders have access to workshops, mixers, networking, panel, tradeshows, Fashion & Music expo, and all events over the period.
- Download “Guidebook” and have weekend in the paw of their hands (all mobile devices)
- Each ticket VIP holder are given conference bags of material (*while supplies last)
- Free Giveaways from exhibiting vendors
- Free Entrée to various “Gift Cards, Baskets, Auction, and amore entraining event”.
- Free Food at select events and mixers.
- Promotions for several months leading up the event
- Event is at the Hilton Stamford & Executive Center Connecticut
Terms & Conditions:
I, the Designer, am applying for space in the Fashion Week by Longe Fashion showcase Sept 2014 (Pre-assigned talent set-up Saturday, Opens @ 8:00am) hosted at the Marriott Stamford Hotel. I agree to abide by the terms and conditions as stated in the Agreement. Visit www.conference.longemagazine.com for additional information on the conference.
if you have any issue with the registration form simply email us the details. Longemagazine (at) gmail (.) com
The Prizes are sponsorship of specific company. Longe Magazine is not responsible for connection with sponsors. Once again if you have issue with the form email required information to longemagazine (@)gmail.com
When & Where
The Longé Media Conferences & Business Expo (Fashion Week) offer the unique convergence of original music, fashion designers from Canada, Jamaica, Africa and throughout the USA, and workshops with emerging technologies. Fostering creative and professional growth alike, longé Media Conference & Business expo is the premier destination for discovery.
We would like to send a big thanks to everyone in advance who comes out to join us for our Mixers and Launch Party throughout USA. This year! We intented to have a blast with the fashion, music and business mixers. Helping each individuals with growth. As you network we offer food, drinks and live music.
When the dust is settled, it’s time to roll up our sleeves and dive deep Longé Media Conference & Business Expo 2016 (In Fashion Weeks and Musician Showcases).
The theme for this year media conference is “Good to Great.” The reason behind this is to let our participants and attendees understand the value of education when it comes to understanding their craft. Great knowledge and understanding of their craft, makes for great execution.
As Longé Magazine 6th Annual Media Conference is on its’ way. We are excited about the partnerships and sponsorships that we have built in order for this event to be a succes
Longé Magazine was created for today’s avid and trendy reader looking for the inside track in business, finance, entertainment and fashion. Unlike other magazine companies that use manipulative tactics to attract their readers, Longé Magazine sets out to create a magazine focusing on the reader's craving for an informative source that provides a clear direction, resources and testimonies from entrepreneurs while simultaneously not having the stylistic tone of a lecture. Moreover, the information provided in the magazine would be easily applicable to the real world as readers take on the challenging yet rewarding task of starting a business.
Longé Magazine is a dynamic reading piece that covers the essential details of how a business becomes successful. It will enlighten aspiring entrepreneurs with information on business structures and operations for the corporate, entertainment and fashion world. Its purpose is not only to provide success stories about businesses, but also to help create the future success stories for others.