Most designers set out to create great design work and somewhere along the way they get asked to manage other designers. Whether you have management experience or not this is a huge sea change in your career.
Join us for this Design//Work panel discussion aimed at designers who have already, or hope to in future, move into roles involving management of people, projects and budgets.
- Making the change from individual contributor to manager
- Do great designers make great managers?
- Finding and hiring the right designers for your team
- Inspiring vs cracking the whip: where is the right balance?
- Producing great design while looking after the team
6.30pm: Doors open for mingling and drinks
7-8:30pm: Panel discussion
9pm: Event ends
Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds. If the event is sold out we might be able to give your spot to someone on the waitlist.
Have questions about Design Work: How to manage designers 101?
Contact AIGA San Francisco