Design the Best High School Plan...for parents of 8th-10th graders
Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Laguna Niguel, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Design the Best High School Plan...with your unique teen in mind
This hands-on workshop will calmly guide parents through the high school course planning process!
The #1 Most Important Factor in the College Admissions Process is the Strength of Your Child's High School Curriculum!
Trust me! Not all advice is created equal. I've seen and heard it all!
- Design a personalized academic plan for your child
- Map out his/her 9th-12th grade coursework, keeping in mind the college admissions implications of every decision
- Breathe easier knowing the advice is from a 18-year veteran in the field of college admissions
- Know what questions to ask the academic advisor(s) or counselor(s) at your middle and/or high school
- Review case studies & see for yourself how your child's high school classes are scrutinized by admissions officers
Credit Card is the only form of payment accepted since space is very limited!
$99 per person
For more information about EDvantage, please visit our website: http://www.edvantageconsulting.com
When & Where
EDvantage College Consulting
Since 1999, Lisa McLaughlin, M.Ed., Founder and Executive Director, has presented dynamic, straightforward, and timely college admissions advice to thousands of families of college bound teens, district personnel, school based counselors, middle and high school students.Attendance at her events is often "standing room only." The college admissions counseling services of EDvantage are second to none due to her vast experience working with all aspects of the college admissions process.