February 22, 2014
Chamber Music Recital
7:30 pm at Cameron Church
Musicians and friends of the DPO perform chamber music in this annual fundraiser for the Denver Philharmonic Orchestra. Small groups of musicians perform a variety of classical pieces by Beethoven, Faure, Brahms, Mozart, Poulenc, Corelli and more. What a lovely way to support your favorite orchestra! View repertoire by clicking here.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
- A small parking lot on the east of the church
- On the streets around the church
Is my ticket transferrable?
If you are unable to attend this concert, we'd be happy to exchange your tickets for a future 2012-2013 concert. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email you the exchange tickets.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We scan tickets at the door, which really helps to help speed the entry process along. Bringing one of the following is strongly encouraged:
- Your printed ticket(s) (remember it's an attachedment to the email confirmation you receive)
- Your ticket(s) on your portable electronic device (cell phone, tablet, etc.)
- Your ticket(s) barecde on the Eventbrite app (try it, it's pretty nifty!)
If you forget your ticket in one of these three forms, don't panic! We can look you up the old fashioned way -- by finding your name on our list.
When & Where
Denver Philharmonic Orchestra
Classical music, meet the 21st century.
Our mission is to continually redefine the way our community experiences and engages with classical music. Lawrence Golan, Music Director.