San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 User Group - Denver July 24, 2014
Please join us for a day of learning and conversation highlighting ETO Software. Note that this is a customer-driven group, and the topic was selected based on customer feedback in your area.
The user groups are free and open to users (Administrator, Program managers and Executives) of ETO Software**.
This will be a fantastic event and opportunity for ETO Administrators, Program Managers and ETO Super-Users to learn new skills and communicate with other users. We are committed to helping ensure that ETO users have the knowledge and tools they need to help their peers and organizations succeed.
Day Schedule: 10:00AM-3:00PM
Lunch will be provided
- Welcome and Introduction from the SSG Regional Account Manager, Billy Wear.
- 2014 Product and Training Updates from the SSG Product Manager, Lauren Kaplowitz.
- New Add-ons and Features: Performance Starter Models, ETO Insights, ETO Engage, and Notification Engine.
- Customer Presentations (OMNI Institute).
- Q&A with Social Solutions Product Experts.
What you need to do:
Register for the Free event to secure your spot-please register each attendee seperately
You are responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses
Feel free to bring a laptop, but it is not required
Bring your stories of success, experiences and be ready to have fun!
**Registrations are limited to 2 people from each organization.
OMNI Institute is located on the 6th floor of the Logan Building on the southwest corner of East 9th Avenue and Logan Street. The Logan building has an attached ground-level visitor parking lot, which is free and accessible from Logan Street. Though the signs in this lot state that visitor parking is good for 2 hours, you can remain parked for the day as long as you sign-in at OMNI's front desk (include your license plate number on the sign-in sheet.
PLEASE NOTE parking space in the Logan Building visitor lot is limited. Therefore, arriving a few minutes early is suggested to allow time to locate nearby on-street, all day parking, if necessary. The nearby parking spaces are free and marked by city signage. Please be mindful not to park in an on-street 2 hour space, or you will be ticketed if you're unable to move your car to another spot once 2 hours have expired.
If necessary, on-street, all day parking spaces can be found near the following locations:
- Logan St between 9th and 11th Ave (along the east side of the street)
- 9th Ave between Grant and Logan St (along the north and south sides of the street)
- 9th and 10th Ave between Pennsylvania and Clarkson St (along the north and south sides of the street)
- Washington and Clarkson St between 9th and 10th (along the east and west sides of the street)
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.