Marin Media Suite and the Marin Independent Journal
Free Marketing Seminar
Tuesday, October 8 2013
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. OR 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
1 pm session Sold Out!
Is your business:
- Struggling with search engine page rank?
- Losing business to competitors?
- Still relying on the yellow pages for new business?
- Suffering low click-through and conversion rates?
- Confused about what to do about it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then we invite you to attend our free seminar to Demystify SEO. Learn to compete from our panel of experienced industry professionals.
Brian Kennett – VP, AdTaxi Express DigitalFirst Media
Michael Turpin – Executive VP/CRO, Bay Area News Group
Jane Dean – Digital Product Manager for Search, Bay Area New Group
- UNDERSTAND the big picture and the importance of SEO to your brand.
- LEARN proven techniques to improve page rank with: on-page optimization, offsite linking strategies, keyword research and strategies, blogging, social media, reporting and analysis.
- ASK THE EXPERTS your questions and get specific answers and ideas just for you
- TAKE AWAY a check list of “must-do’s”, list of online resources and case studies.
REGISTER BEFORE OCTOBER 4th!
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
8:00 a.m. OR 1:00 p.m. (1 pm session sold out)
(Sessions are approximately 1 1/2 hours long)
Marin Independent Journal | Digital First Media
4000 Civic Center Drive Suite 301
Seminar includes a free continental breakfast or afternoon snack.
Call 415-382-7254 with questions about this event.
Marin Media Suite | Marin Independent Journal
Marin Media Suite is the digital advertising division of the Marin Independent Journal and offers a suite of digital advertising products including SEO/SEM, digital display, mobile, social and email marketing through our proprietary AdTaxi program.
The Marin Indepedent Journal is owned by Digital First Media and is the flagship media brand serving Marin since 1863. Digital First Media's more than 800 multi-platform products reach 66 million Americans each month across 18 states.