San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come attend our college test prep information night.
We will explain the PSAT/PLAN scores and discuss strategies to help families navigate
the serpentine and often murky waters of college test prep. Come and hear from actual Chyten Irvine students who can share their test prep experience. Some of the items we will discuss include:
- What is the difference between the SAT and ACT.
- How do I know which one is best for my child?
- What kinds of different programs are available?
- When should a test prep program be started - as a sophmore, junior or senior?
- Should I take a class, boot camp, one on one program or prepare over a longer term?
- Does curriculum differ between tutoring companies and programs or are they all the same?
- Can I prepare and take the SAT or ACT in the summer?
- For college admissions, is test prep the most important component of the application?
Space is limited. It's easy to reserve your space: online registration, call 949-242-0050, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS - as a thank you for attending the sessions, we have a special offer of 50% off one of Chyten's proprietary diagnostic tests. Take a second diagnostic and that one is free.
Chyten's Proprietary diagnostics come with a detailed report that shows actual results and scores.
When & Where
Chyten Tutors and Test Preparation - Irvine
Founded in Boston in the mid-‘80s, more than 20,000 students have experienced Chyten’s unparalleled tutor and test prep programs. Chyten propels students into the nation’s most competitive universities throughout the UC and Cal State systems, as well as Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale and more.
Chyten’s proprietary tutoring and test prep programs – from elementary through high school — increase test scores and grades to levels that are unmatched in the industry. Proprietary SAT Magnostic™, ACT vs. SAT Comparison Tests™, ACT curriculum, SAT curriculum, and ParentNET™ online progress reports are Chyten exclusives.